hi everyone!! , 😀
I just love love love this palette.!!! urban decay dupe at a totally affordable price!! 🙂
I recently online ordered it at a very discounted rate of $2 (rs.600) from jabong.com.
Packaging: This eye shadow palette comes in a very neat packaging. The frame is black in colour and the rest is transparent plastic. You can see the gorgeous shades through it. The back side shows some details of the product. It has a flip mechanism, which shuts with a click. The palette comes with a two sided brush. It’s very simple, but yet the palette looks very elegant. I like the packaging.
Colour/pigmentation: For simplicity I have numbered all the shades. Let’s go through them one by one.
1. It’s a matte skin-coloured shade.
2. Shimmery golden colour.
3. This shade is the shimmery version of shade number 1.
4. It’s very similar to shade number 2, but has some bronze in it. Almost looks like rose gold or shimmery copper colour. Love this shade!
5. It’s a very dull brown colour, which gravitates towards grey. It is matte and is pigmented, but doesn’t show up on my skin, no matter how many times I swatch it. 😦
6. This shade is a proper bronze gold colour with shimmers in it.
7. Again a shimmery gold, which is slightly brown. Can be described as dull gold shade.
8. This shade is a very nice shimmery taupe colour. Adore this shade!
9. This is s silvery-gold shimmer colour. Great for defining the brow bone. Can also be used as a high lighter, but with a very light hand.
10. This one is a proper rose gold colour. Again a shimmery shade.
11. Very close to shade number 8, but this one has more brown in it.
12. This one is an intense black shade for an intense smokey eye look.
All the shades are super pigmented, especially the first and the last shade. Only shade number 5 disappoints me, but it may show up on fair skinned beauties. Comparatively, the last 6 shades show up on me better because they are darker shades. The first six shades are pigmented, but since I have medium skin tone, It doesn’t show on me that well. The colour selection is amazing. This palette is perfect for all traditional occasions. I’m sure you’ll get a lot of use from this palette!
Texture: The glitters are very finely milled. The mattes don’t feel chalky at all. The eye shadows are very smooth in texture and are super blendable; you don’t feel the glitters. Only for one or two shades, primer is necessary. But apart from that, I don’t need a primer. Also, there’s a bit of fallout in the palette.
Staying Power: The eye shadows stay on for good 4-5 hours without a primer. I like the staying power of these eye shadows.
thumbs up 👍 of Makeup Revolution London Redemption Palette Iconic 2:
- Since it is available at a discount, this one is an affordable palette.and its a dupe of the famous urban decay naked 2.
- Value for money.
- Super smooth texture.
- awesome pigmentation.
- Nice mix of 3 mattes and 9 shimmery shadows.
- Suitable for Indian occasions.
- Versatile shades.
- Nice and classy packaging.
- Good staying power.
- The colors/shades would suit Indian skin tones .
thumbs down 👎 of Makeup Revolution London Redemption Palette Iconic 2:
- Shade number 5 disappoints me.