hi beauties 😉 ❤
PRODUCT REVIEWED- LAKME ABSOLUTE SKIN GLOSS GEL CREME
What the Lakme Claims:
The Lakme Skin Gloss Gel Creme is enriched with minerals to hydrate your skin for a healthy glow. Along with moisture for a soft, supple texture, it gives your skin a layer of flawless luster.
- A light glaze with mineral laden glacial water
- Hydrates to make skin look radiant
- Moisture coats your skin with gloss
Price: Rs. 399 for 50g(6.011 usd)
PACKAGING-The black glossy tub comes with an reflective icy blue twist up cap, very impressive packaging .The tub is very sturdy and the packaging is overall travel friendly.
How to Use–
Shelf Life : 24 months
Color : Light Blue
Smell : Artificial Cologne like Smell
My experience-To be frank we all love it when our skin glows and I wanted to try skincare products from our very own Indian brand Lakme and hence I got it to see if it lives up to the claims.
The Lakme Skin Gloss Gel Creme is enriched with minerals to hydrate your skin for a healthy glow. Along with moisture for a soft, supple texture, it gives your skin a layer of flawless luster. It is a light glaze with mineral laden glacial water which hydrates to make skin look radiant and moisture coats your skin with gloss. It gives skin soft and supple texture along with a flawless luster.
The Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Gel Creme has a very lightweight texture and is perfectly named since it is somewhere between a gel and a cream hence has properties of both which is unique. The major gripe I have about it is the strong masculine cologne like fragrance, I mean who would add such strong fragrance in skincare products for women, but thankfully it fades within few minutes of applying it.
It gives an instant cooling sensation upon application which feels so good in this hot weather.It is not moisturising enough for dry patches on skin or even for winters
My skin drinks it up immediately, and it feels super smooth and soft, without feeling heavy, oily or sticky. But mind you it feels greasy if gone overboard, so make sure to apply little quantity. There was little glossy or rather glowy effect on my combination skin, but definitely not as much lakme claims. It provides an excellent base for makeup as well as it makes blending very easy. But my combination skin gets very oily and shiny few hours after applying it,
Thumbs up 👍 –
- Unique and very attractive packaging.travel friendly
- Great lightweight and smooth texture which gets absorbed instantly
- Did not feel oily and heavy on skin
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin instantly giving a healthy natural glow.can be used in place of face highlighter. i use it that way more often 🙂
- Makes a great and smooth base for makeup
- Contains Mineral rich glacial water
- easily available
Thumbs down 👎 –
• Not moisturizing enough for dry skin types and for winters
- As lakme claims it to be a day time product, it certainly lacks SPF
You can follow me at- 😀