Hi lovelies, :*
i have had many neutral palettes….but after hearing a lot of good things about the maybelline quad …i decided to choose and try out on of them.. 🙂
PRODUCT REVIEWED– Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow Quad
SHADE– WINE PINK
PRICE- Rs 495 for 2.5 gms
The shades are in the quad are:
- Creamy Highlighter with silver shimmer
- Light metallic baby pink hue with lots of shimmer
- Bright magenta with a slight hint of simmer
- Deep Plum Pink that almost looks blackish brown/pinkish black
PACKAGING-It comes in a sleek black rectangular case, with a clear lid. The four eye shadows are embedded in a arrow shaded pattern. An tapering sponge tip applicator is also included in the quad. No mirror is included. The back of the case gives instructions for application.
- Glow you eyes with diamonds with the creamiest powder shadow ever launched by Maybelline NY!
- The most glowing diamond effect in 4 simple steps
- Exclusive technology with gem-like sparkles that do not crush
Overall the packaging is quite handy and looks decent.As far as the texture is concerned it’s okay.The quad is very white, I mean every color feels it has some white in it, except the darker one.
Moreover,its difficult to work with them honestly as they are average in pigmented. There are good for a softer casual look and not for the day when you want to go heavy on eye makeup.
Al the four have shimmer to them, all silver shimmer. The light pink one is a very pretty metallic for the inner corner as well. The shimmer does not fly all over the place but still doesn’t feel packed well.Over all, sheer!
In Natural light-
Thumbs up 👍 –
- Great for multitasking. You can use the different shades in the quad as blusher, highlighter or liner.
- silver finish
- easy to apply because of the instructs given on the back of the quad
- easily available
Thumbs down 👎 –
- Pigmentation is not so good.quite sheer.
- too much sparkle
- doesn’t lasts long
FOLLOW ME ON-