hi guys, 🙂
Here,is a DIY(do it yourself) tattoo……Getting a tattoo can be pretty painful for a newbie or people with senstive skin.here’s how you can get a painfree ,COST Free and affordable tattoo of any design you want to, just my using simple things at HOME.
THINGS You’ll Need-
- Black pen
- Top coat or a clear nail polish
- Lip liner (if you want you’re tattoo to be a colourful one)
HOW TO DO-
Take any reference drawing or any pattern (it should be a small one) which you want to draw on you wrist ,ankle or finger.
- Draw out the desired pattern and let the ink dry for a while.
- Paint a coat of “CLEAR NAIL POLISH ” or top coat on the drawn pattern ot tattoo.Let it dry .It should take around 3-4 minutes depending upon the quality of the clear nail polish being used.
- This is what mine looked like(it was a bit messy at first but a re-drew it again)
This DIY TATTOO will be smudge proof ,transfer proof and waterproof for as long as the clear nail polish stays on the drawn pattern or design:)
FOR A FULL DIY VIDEO TUTORIAL OF THIS VIDEO,CHECK out my video- HERE
i hope this tutorial was helpful.
You guys mean a lot!!… 🙂
FOLLOW ME ON- 😀