i have had this product for quite awhile….so i just thought it should be reviewed as it works really well for me.
It comes in standard old lakmé maroon box . Lakmé rose powder which is actually an loose powder comes in two shade range : warm pink and soft pink.
Warm pink is for medium to dark skin tone while latter is for light
Shade reviewed– 02 Warm Pink(this shade for wheatish to dusky skin)
What Lakme claims about Rose Powder:
- Foundation make-up in a powder format- gives a flawless radiant look.
- Contains rose fragrance to keep you fresh, contains sunscreen to protect from harmful UV rays.
- Gives a flawless radiant look.
Price– 140 INR for 40 g( 2.14 US dollar)
Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Sterate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminium hydroxide, Steric Acid, Perfume, Rosa Damascena Extract,Phenoxy Ethanol, Butyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben.
The texture of Lakme Rose Powder- 02 Warm Pink is very smooth, it is not chalky, and it blends smoothly and evenly into the skin.
The Lakme Rose Powder- 02 Warm Pink imparts a natural finish to the skin, neither too matte, nor dewy. The skin looks just natural, and I like this property too. The staying power is around 3 hours on my oily skin.
The powder claims to have SPF, though the exact SPF content is not mentioned on the pack. One pack has a lot of powder, so even if used daily, it will easily last for more than 6 months.
Everytime i apply i get an instant brightness to my face like a radiating glow which also look natural even without a base. It works well as a setting powder over any base.Even a small amount of powder can work wonders.
It comes in a large brown color jar, the top of which has five little holes so that you can control the amount of powder. Also a powder puff is supplied with the pack.
i really love the way it works…this powder is more like a “mineral powder ” but at an indian drugstore range.
Thumbs Up 👍 –
- Blends easily
- · Smooth texture.Its silky smooth texture glides on and sets to a velvety finish that refreshes and evens the appearance of the complexion.
- · Light coverage
- · Gives a natural finish 🙂
- · Staying power is around 3 hours
- · Pocket friendly
- · One pack has a lot of quantity
- · Easily available
- I have been using this for the last 1 year now but I haven’t noticed any break outs.
- It is suitable for all skin type & the quantity is huge.
Thumbs Down 👎 –
- i really don’t like the smell of it.its smells more like Rose water which i personally don’t like 😦
- it contains parabens .
- it claims to have sunscreen but has no SPF mentioned.
Would i re-purchase it?
yes…definitely! …after i finish of with this one.
Overall, the Lakme Rose Powder- 02 Warm Pink is highly recommended to everyone out there, especially if you’re looking for a finishing powder on a budget.It has a fine texture that’s easy to blend, feels light on and offers medium coverage with a matte finish.its really great for an everyday look! 🙂
you can find me at- 🙂